Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xiaomi Poco F4 256GB 5G Mobile Phone - £254 Delivered (Thursday) @ Xiaomi UK

Posted 15th Nov 2022
No add ons, just a good pice for the 256GB, starts Thursday, use code 22NOV30 and £20 will auto apply, do it via app for another fiver off. (mi.com/uk/…f4/)

4026961_1.jpg
About this item

• POCO F4 is equipped with the highly popular Snapdragon 870 flagship processor featuring a 7nm process, 3.2GHz prime core speed, and fast 5G connectivity. Built for powerful computing, POCO F4 is optimized for faster performance, offering shortened app loading times, and an overall better scrolling experience on web pages and apps.
  • Fitted with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP macro camera, users will be able to capture moments in different scenarios with POCO F4. With the first-ever addition of optical image stabilization (OIS) on POCO's smartphone, images taken on the main camera are a near-ideal digital replica of the moment captured, with reduced image blur and Night Selfie mode for clearer detail in low-light environments.
  • POCO F4 comes with 67W turbo charging and a 4,500mAh (typ) large battery. Taking only 38 minutes to charge up to 100 Percent, the device provides more than enough power to entertain and stay active for long periods of time, The device's fast charging is achieved with Middle Middle Tab (MMT) technology, a method of charging that circuits electric currents split into two directions for improved charging stability and added durability to battery.
  • POCO F4 is introduced as the thinnest model in the POCO lineup, only at 7.7mm thin, which is comfortable to hold. Unique to the device is its ultra-tiny 2.76mm DotDisplay, one of the tiniest in the industry, for less obstruction that creates super immersive experiences.
  • POCO F4 capitalizes on the full benefits of HDR on its E4 AMOLED screen. Clear even under direct sunlight with sunlight display. Its 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz sampling rate makes for smoother scrolling and lower response latency. With TrueColor display feature, colors are professionally tuned for the most realistic accuracy on screen

Community Updates
New Comment

75 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    InternetBlogger
    @MrSwitch This one or Find X3 Neo at 249 from Carphone Warehouse?
    Aretak
    The X3 Neo has a fair bit better camera setup (the same main camera as the flagship X3 Pro in fact), and better build quality too with a metal frame versus the plastic of the Poco F4. Which it should do, since the X3 Neo was a MUCH more expensive phone when it launched (£699 vs £429). Although it does have a curved screen, which some don't like (I do, personally). The chipset is much of a muchness, since the 870 is just the 865 with a slight clock speed bump. The Oppo obviously has 50% more RAM, though 12GB is probably overkill for most people. The F4 has a better screen and should get longer software support (although ColourOS is better than MIUI in my opinion). If you're interested in custom ROMs to extend the lifespan of your phone, they're a no-go on the X3 Neo since Oppo doesn't allow unlocking the bootloader.

It really comes down to whether you prefer a slightly smaller, lighter phone with a better camera or one with a flat screen, probably longer software support and an unlockable bootloader if that's your bag. There's nothing between them performance-wise really.
    MrSwitch Author
    Expired as calculated wrongly 😔 sorry guys

Credit to @Voli1984 for making me aware, thanks man

It will be £279 with £30 auto discount
    Rmcstar
    Guess I'll be sticking with the nail clipper model
    mcli92
    hmmm, not sure if this will work.
    with £20 auto discount this would bring it below £300, then Xiaomi won't let you apply the £30 discount.
    MrSwitch Author
    Yeah, 100% correct, luckily it isn't live yet apologies
    heathergreen1
    Bit blinkin' cheeky releasing this as a new model. It's practically the same as the F3. Recommended on the basis that the F3 was magnificent for the price, but it's a head scratcher for me.
    ashyt16turbo
    There are some differences that make this better
    dabooj
    Is this the 8gb ram version?
    Aretak
    Yes. You can tell by the £429 RRP. The 6GB version has a £379 RRP.
    Josh_Worsfold
    I jumped on the F3 deals at the start of the year... am I right in thinking the F4 only has a slightly better camera and faster charging? If so, I'd expect to see this dip down even further in price next year. Lovely phones in the Poco range, bang for the buck is amazing!
    Aretak
    Yeah, they're pretty much identical since they went with the 870 again. You get OIS on the main camera with the F4 (although the macro lens is worse than the F3's) and the faster charging. Quite a different look as well with the flat edges, but they're almost exactly the same size and weight too.
    tranceazure
    7.5 inch screen snapdragon 870 with 8 gig ram and 256 storage,6500mh battery,and one single decent rear camera without the junk lenses.Call it Poco mi max se.And slap on some quality speakers to.It would sell by the crate load,retail 400 with superfast charger included. (edited)
    heathergreen1
    I'm pre-ordering that all day long if the possibility ever arises!
    Uranus
    Xiaomi need to drastically reduce the number of different phones and their variations.
    It is bloody confusing.
    herby247

Oh MATE!!!!
    MrSwitch Author
    What's up bud?
    Moniczek
    🔥🔥
    gakem11
    This or the ZTE axon 30!
    moneybanks14
    Zte shocking for software updates don't bother.
    Joshfount
    Good specced phone at a good price so have some ♨️
    ovi_andre
    cool! heat added !
    TomT
    Are these any good with Android Auto ? Thanks
    boro4ever
    I found with mui that you need to switch off battery management for maps and music app and you're good to go
    Dorian_Mangel
    🔥
    gazberg
    Hi all, back again for my 2 yearly, mobile phone Black Friday upgrade. Currently have a Poco F2 pro, is this a worthwhile upgrade? Looking to keep to budget around £350. Thanks in advance.
    Chris1910
    Do you think this will be the cheapest this will go in November?

Think I will take the leap and get this for the wife for Christmas. (edited)
    BT1978
    Won't get much cheaper for a while mate
    TristanDeCoonha
    I need to understand camera differences.
    64mb + ios for this.
    Vs.
    108mb as is, Note 10 / 11.

Which is better?
    justonemorepie
    Am I correct in saying this can only be ordered on Thursday?
    DaveG46
    Says on the deal
    heathergreen1
    Xiaomi are really missing a trick right now. Should have upped the screen size to 7.2" and whacked £50 on top. It would have been Christmas for everyone wishing they could get a 20X upgrade/replacement. (edited)
    iWish
    I soooo don't want a 7.2'' screen.
    tequila_sunrise
    How many years does Xiaomi provide for warranty? Any issues from that side?
    Ffc_C
    2 years warranty
    scallygally
    This or stick with my Pixel 5? (with awful battery)
    heathergreen1
    That's a tough one. The battery life will dazzle you, but the camera is a big step down.
    justonemorepie
    Does anyone know how Xiaomi are for delivery? I ordered yesterday morning early and the phone was shipped yesterday lunchtime. I'm in Slough and wondering if it will be delivered before Tuesday?
    BT1978
    Likely today mate
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants