Netflix Sharing! (UHD)

Edited by:"Vencurse"Found 24th Oct 2017
Hi all,

One space left!

Looking to see if anybody is willing to set up a Netflix sharing account. (4x screens, UHD)

3 person - £2.50 a month (First month free) - 4 months for £7.50

Would be looking for 3 months payment upfront, via PayPal.

Comment below or PM to discuss details.

Look forward to your response!

Kind regards,
V

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Original Poster

mr.deville46 m ago

not to be rude or nothing but I doubt anyone going to share as what stops …not to be rude or nothing but I doubt anyone going to share as what stops you canceling it after you got the money?and if £10 is to much a month you may be better looking at your finances.

Obviously you're new to the website. People scuttle around for 1p savings and call it not worth it otherwise.

Also, PayPal protection can force refunds etc. on illegible purchases.
23 Comments

not to be rude or nothing but I doubt anyone going to share as what stops you canceling it after you got the money?

and if £10 is to much a month you may be better looking at your finances.

mr.deville24 m ago

not to be rude or nothing but I doubt anyone going to share as what stops …not to be rude or nothing but I doubt anyone going to share as what stops you canceling it after you got the money?and if £10 is to much a month you may be better looking at your finances.

Plenty of people on here share, same with spotify.

Im up for it in ultra hd

Original Poster

mr.deville46 m ago

Obviously you're new to the website. People scuttle around for 1p savings and call it not worth it otherwise.

Also, PayPal protection can force refunds etc. on illegible purchases.

thanks for the info, I learn something new everyday :-)

I started one of these groups a few days ago, I can let you know if any spaces open up as they are all full right now

mr.deville1 h, 19 m ago

well damn, people are poorer then I thought in life and need to get there …well damn, people are poorer then I thought in life and need to get there priority's right.

I should probably stop posting deals as it only encourages these bad priorities people seem to have round these here parts

mr.deville10 h, 13 m ago

People do it by dd
i think you are on the wrong website

That's a good idea OP

Original Poster

humadoon2 h, 3 m ago

That's a good idea OP

1 slot left! (Maybe 2, awaiting confirmation) if you’re interested.

Vencurse3 m ago

I wish I had time to watch films but thanks will keep in mind.

RossD8927 m ago

Nothing to do with being able to afford £10pm or not. Why would anybody …Nothing to do with being able to afford £10pm or not. Why would anybody rather spend £10pm to get exactly the same experience than if they paid £2.50pm?

But it's not the same experience as you are only getting partial service for a partial price. So not the same but infact similar.

Vencurse45 m ago

Interested if there's still space. PM to go ahead.

Original Poster

So much commotion and drama!

Somebody dropped out, 1 slot left!

Can i take the last one please?

Original Poster

Yuzo8 h, 35 m ago

Can i take the last one please?

Check your PM!

Iam Interested if there's still space.

Original Poster

luckyboy1234 h, 51 m ago

Iam Interested if there's still space.

All taken! Sorry. Might be a space in 4 months.

It's a good idea and I do it but only with close friends and family.

Vencurse16 h, 15 m ago

All taken! Sorry. Might be a space in 4 months.

Thanks

If anything opens up, I'd like to know.

Thanks.

McShane115th Dec

If anything opens up, I'd like to know.Thanks.

I would do it if anyone else was interested
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions