Official nintendo switch Joy-cons (blue/red)

Posted 3rd Jan 2023
is there some sort of joy-con famine happening? I literally can't find them anywhere to buy at all. help me short change
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    LadiesMan2I7
    Would a Wireless controller be an option, plenty of Third party controllers for sale at a fraction of the price of Joy cons.
    Currys have the Official Pro Splatoon controller cheaper than Joy cons. I have both and I much prefer the Pro controller.
    Hope it helps.

currys.co.uk/pro…tml (edited)
    PeteWhite-ef967.38617 Author
    Yeah its a good offer but just looking to replace basically useless ones I've had since 2019 - wich deffenatly doesn't feel long enough to need replacing looking at other consoles!
    OfficerDOOFY
    Looks like they all drifted away
    Its so frustrating chasing around for what are probably the worst controllers I've ever had for reliability
    jco83
    Very have Joy-Con in stock £58.99
    *Amazon also have all colours available (edited)
    Sc4mp0
    Can get red ones direct from Nintendo of you want?

Other than that yeah,appears to be a shortage so none available anywhere unless they are extortionate prices,I'm waiting for stock as well to get a couple more
    Didn't spot they had those in stock - shame its very much full price but thankyou!
    Deedie
    Amazon has them, but the price is high

Actually they are out of stock for delivery in 4-6 weeks (edited)
    PonJaul76
    It's all the stick drift and people having to get replacements. Pro controller by far the best imo
    Are they not just as vulnerable to drifting? Exact same joysticks etc?
    slimy31
    I'm about to start the same joycon hunt, my daughter is looking for her third set since she had it. The worst thing is that I've also replaced the thumb sticks individually, and they just go the same way.

Mid last year a manufacturer came up with a protoype of hall effect sticks that are direct replacements, but I haven't seen any update on it. If they manage to put them into production they will be the hottest property since the Switch itself came out.
    squeakybot
    See lots of 3rd party ones available about £30. 3 year warranty. Currently looking myself as my son dropped it and it went in 2 pieces. Hard to Nintendo ones with the drift issues and they feel so cheap. Anyone bought the 3rd party ones they can recommend but not the bulky ones.
's avatar
Top Merchants