Posted 28th Oct 2022
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sohailh1984
    I sold mine on eBay and cleared £260 (reduced fees weekend).

Just some advice - make sure you note in your listing you've logged the serial number to prevent any form of fraudulent purchase. It's something I always do to help prevent anything unforseen occuring.
    Also as @AnkerMan referenced, just wait for a reduced fee weekend which should be next weekend hopefully
    SirCurtains
    What's the rationale behind logging the serial number? Is this for warranty reasons?
    AnkerMan
    Prices will only continue to drop so sell asap. eBay will have a promotional selling discount next Friday so go that route or use either gumtree or Facebook marketplace. If using GT or FB be prepared for people making offers and wasting time.
    bozo007
    This is going to flood the market pretty soon. I would be surprised if you net any over £200-220. List everywhere - eBay with the promotion offer, FB market place and Gumtree. Cash only if collecting in person. And yes, be ready for 95% of the people contacting you to waste your time or ask you to contact their uncle, aunt, grandmother, etc.
    Rami_Radwan
    Be interested to hear when people start getting theirs following the website claim
    Mendoza
    you will be told - Facebook Marketplace
    Deedie
    how are people receiving these already, i thought the claims dont open until next week!
    IhateEbayScalpers
    claim opened yesterday. shame because I've not seen one good review of the watch hence the price tanking. I think people will be lucky to sell these for £90 very soon.
    Rami_Radwan
    48697382-HAPFN.jpg
    I requested my watch at midnight the moment it opened. Just got this today!
    IhateEbayScalpers
    I did mine at midnight and have received nothing. what colour did you choose?
    sparkeeh
    I bought the LTE version on FB marketplace before Christmas for £160 in a sealed box. Maybe temper your expectations on that £250
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants