Xbox One Deals

Microsoft Xbox One Deals

12,074 deals323,396 comments
Microsoft has refined the third member of the Xbox line-up to offer a wealth of gaming and entertainment options, as well as address issues of hardware reliability with its Xbox One. Gamers can look forward to enhanced, controller-free gaming on Kinect and an improved online gaming experience, all without fear of facing the infamous red ring of death. HotUKDeals rounds up all deals on a special Xbox One page for everyone from casual gamer to hardcore gaming aficionados. Read more
[Xbox One/360] This Week's Deals with Gold and Spotlight Sale - Microsoft Store
202°
Found 6 h, 34 m agoFound 6 h, 34 m ago
This week's Deals with Gold have gone (are currently going) live. There's a few IAPs on sale this week that I've stripped out, but if you see a game on sale, then there's a chance … Read more
Get dealGet deal
benjammin316

Another guff week

XP200

I had been waiting for Bethesda pinball to drop, it is now mine.

loopylloyd

Sale looks a bit pony. Adding heat for the buzz though.

M1ckj1m

Note also Special Edition version of Monster Energy Supercross is £15 here

uchihasilver

Picked GTAV up around christmas i too hadn’t played it yet xD all i can say is I don’t get what the fuss was about its yet another standard open world game really guess i never will understand as to why these games sell so much

Railway Empire £9.99 instore at Game
114°
LocalLocalFound 9 h, 24 m agoFound 9 h, 24 m ago
Was waiting for this to come down in price then I forgot about it....rediscovered it in Game Liverpool with a big red £9.99 sticker on :D seems to be still full whack online thou… Read more
Turtle beach headset. Tesco Cheetham hill £12.50
271°
LocalLocalFound 12 h, 53 m agoFound 12 h, 53 m ago
X0 three. Pretty decent according to reviews
wayne82

Says on back of box compatible with ps4.

itsmattyjayy

Will these work with a PS4? Can't see a mention of the connector on the Amazon listing for it and the q & a isn't useful either. Anyone who owns this maybe able to clarify?

13ondy

I would have been all over these, seen these good deals a few times on here but never lucky enough to have any near me. Heat added as its a cracking deal

andywedge

Nice one; thanks for posting and a belated welcome to HUKD @wayne82

The Evil Within 2 Xbox One £7.84 delivered @ Base
283°
Found 17 h, 40 m agoFound 17 h, 40 m ago
From mastermind Shinji Mikami and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within 2 takes the acclaimed franchise to a new level with its unique blend of psychological thrill… Read more
Get dealGet deal
From_Hell

I've been using Base for years and never had a single problem with them.

philipbuchan22

I picked this up in Sainsbury’s a few weeks ago for £5. Great game

rits2015

Loved the first one! I enjoyed the story and the game play. From the second one had nightmares from Anima and her "Sabestian" whispers until she finds him with cold SABESTIAN scream. :S

BuzzDuraband

Shopto is an alternative for a penny more :)

BuzzDuraband

Wasn't an option an hour ago :D Now it is... :{

Fallout 4 - Game of the Year Edition (GOTY) on Xbox One for £9.99 delivered @ Simplygames
71°Expired
Found 20th JanFound 20th Jan
Product description Return to the Wasteland with Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. With all the latest gameplay updates (including Survival mode), graphical enhancements the abi… Read more
ijw0161

What a great game, I'm 7 days into it and still finding new places.

AlbinoKittens

Shame they had such little stock, this is a seriously good deal.

Brutes

Sorry gone in seconds.. (embarrassed)

Brutes

Appreciate the input. (y)

Brutes

While checked at 21:21 there was... :S

(Xbox One) 12 months EA Access £18.99 @ CDKeys
699°
Found 20th JanFound 20th Jan
Download and play an evolving collection of EA titles for Xbox One at any time in TheVault with this 12-month membership access pass. Play upcoming games before their release date,… Read more
slliw

Damn it saw this and thought it was Xbox live 12 months was jumping all over the keyboard...ah well

Thorandor

Every little helps ;)

herrbz

It's a £1 saving

tink179

Nice. I was unsure whether this stacks so I’ll add an extra year.

sfsorrow

Ordered. Thanks.

Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition console inc Battlefield V Bundle £449.95 @ Game
-303°
Found 20th JanFound 20th Jan
DESCRIPTION: Buy the Xbox One X Battlefield V Gold Rush Special Edition Bundle and enter mankind’s greatest conflict: World War 2. Join the ranks with a full-game download of Bat… Read more
Get dealGet deal
Orange_Sooty

All we have is that next gen will begin sometime in 2020

Meathotukdeals

what spec, how much?

Bargain99hunter

Terrible deal

jag18272

end of 2020 so it's literally 2 years and could be 2021. Xbox one X is still a very impressive console.

Orange_Sooty

2020 is what Microsoft stated for there next gen console.

Xbox One Controller - Army Green - £52.97 @ Ebuyer
-519°
Found 19th JanFound 19th Jan
Cheapest Xbox One controller in Army Green with free delivery. Next best price I can find is £49.99
Yas

Heat, for laughing it off! If only certain other posters had the same attitude.

dsatts1

Yep realized my mistake about VAT as soon I posted but I cant remove it - still keep the negs coming its good for a laugh! :D Might even be a record for ice?!?!?

spoo

Camouflage design controllers are a bad idea. I bought one last year, used it once, put it down and haven't seen it since.

SyedMusaGilani

Good first post.....NOT

fattyuk

Oh yeah your right (y)

Gears of War 4 Xbox One/PC Play Anywhere £4.84 with FB code @ CD KEYS
1112°
Refreshed 13 h, 28 m agoRefreshed 13 h, 28 m ago
Discount code: https://www.cdkeys.com/facebook-coupon/?mw_aref=74dth566 Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. A ne… Read more
Get dealGet deal
siedlik

If I get the gamepass can I play it on PC and xbox one ?

threesixty360

Since going the the ps4, I miss this and forza. Top games 👌🏽

ebaysniper

Thanks! I'll give this game a try. It's 133GB on the PC (shock)

cas398

Wouldnt play this again if you payed me. Lost its charm

slliw

Lol I emailed Microsoft after the 10 days and they added the code manually to my account. Now I got email for another code

Xbox One X 1TB Console - £296 Delivered Very Good Cond @ Amazon Germany Warehouse
440°Expired
Found 19th JanFound 19th Jan
Good price. Very Good Cond generally is close to new in my previous experience. Aboive price includes delivery cost to UK. Pay in Euros using fee free card. Revolut etc
Get dealGet deal
nougat

Just about the only device on the market so hardly a plus point. You need a cable also as the supplied cable is hdmi 2.0 and it's up to 10k not 8k

repouk

Especially if you live in Poland... :{

nougat

I've not had problems with Amazon that haven't been resolved

XP200

I paid £370 for a box damaged one with nothing, and for me it was worth every penny, console is fantastic, 4k HDR out of the box, love it, and i am quite tight with money when it comes to extravagant luxury items like this. ;)

Rastafari

Gone

Seagate 8TB Game Drive Hub (3.0) with Integrated 2-Port USB Hubfor Xbox OneFor £154.99 free delivery @ Amazon
-134°
Found 19th JanFound 19th Jan
Product Description: Massive 8TB capacity—plenty of storage for 200+ Xbox One games.1 Integrated dual front-facing USB 3.0 ports let you conveniently charge your controllers, mobi… Read more
Get dealGet deal
Bladesof1889

Really high failure rate perhaps ? Ive read alot of bad seagate reviews on here

fastclau

People voting cold must be seagate haters....good deal, very good brand...had only seagate hdd since my 1gb scsi hdd on my pentium133 IBM desktop!

biogenicmonkey26

Not as cheap as it has been, but cheaper than the places listed in the now expired deal linked above. If you want to buy now rather than hope/wait for another drop, this is a decent price

pantaiema

You will understand why it is cold if you follow this link. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/seagate-8tb-xbox-game-drive-12999-seagate-8tb-back-up-plus-desktop-hard-drive-12999-argos-currys-3106694 This is HUKD and people hould understand before casting the vote.

methanoid

Not one person has the cojones to explain why this is cold.... ??

Seagate 8 TB Expansion Amazon Special Edition USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at Amazon £159.99
-196°
Found 19th JanFound 19th Jan
Seeing all the hard drive post thought I share this. Also wanted advice is it worth getting this than 4tb £85-£100 ones. Need it for PS4 Product Description This Seagate desktop … Read more
sureshot

They come in a plain brown box, the label says Amazon on it. That’s about it. They were £120 just before Christmas. They’ll probably be on offer again. The drives themselves are the Seagate ST8000DM004 Barracuda.

vorlord

I think this was 110 quid on Black Friday/Xmas sales?

123KS

https://www.shop.bt.com/products/wd-4tb-my-passport-ultra-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-wdbfkt0040bgy-wesn-DD1Z.html?refs=52130000 Guys I found this want to know what’s the difference between this and the normal 4tb wd passport drive

tjc2005

Where does it say that?

123KS

Am assuming it is, that’s how they advertising it. Has anybody got this n using as a drive for ps4

Predator (Original and best) 4K UHD Bluray +Blu-ray+digital £13.49 w/code @Zavvi
373°
Found 18th JanFound 18th Jan
Sure you can get the trilogy for around 25 quid, but this is a great price for the original movie
gulfam1

It’s not about it looking better in 4K, it’s the fact that the blu-ray release currently available is waxy DNR copy. The 4K disc is the best way to get the new transfer

jonobigblind

Still irks me that films are mostly shot in 2k (even now) due to CGI then upscaled to 4K in post production. That said, given the thermal shots from the Predator’s viewpoint didn’t work in the heat of the jungle and they had to redo all of those scenes when editing it (with 80’s computers, not the monsters that now render Avatar people). Heat given to this one. Now get to the chopper and watch out for the goddamn sexual tyrannosaur.

ahmark55

Heat given for use of brackets

cyclonus10

I remember the only HD version of Aliens for years was an encode from a japanese TV station and i thought that was never coming out on blu-ray due to a few pixelated frames (James Cameron pretty much said no) so you could imagine my joy when i stumbled upon the blu-ray quite a few years later Insta-buy :D

Sirez

Available at the Entertainment store on eBay for £19.99. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Predator-Trilogy-2018-4K-Ultra-HD-Predator-Predator-2-Predators/153087371875?ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F1%252F710-53481-19255-0%252F1%253Fff3%253D4%2526pub%253D5574894536%2526toolid%253D10001%2526campid%253D5336549684%2526customid%253D1703709385%2526mpre%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ebay.co.uk%25252Fitm%25252FPredator-Trilogy-2018-4K-Ultra-HD-Predator-Predator-2-Predators%25252F153087371875%2526srcrot%253D710-53481-19255-0%2526rvr_id%253D1825371057781%2526rvr_ts%253D6571e7aa1680ac1921b461b3fffbc94c&ul_noapp=true

Seagate 6 TB Expansion USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive 2 year warranty £99.82 delivered @ Amazon   
1206°
Found 18th JanFound 18th Jan
The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single … Read more
Get dealGet deal
yant

This myth comes up far too often when a large drive appears. The not all eggs in the same basket myth. This only work if you prefer having half your eggs than all your eggs. It doesn't work if all your data is important e.g. customer account info. Don't split your data across multiple drives if you care about all your data. Let's simplify and exaggerate the figures and assume that over a few years, every drive have 1% probability of complete failure. 1x6Tb: 99% chance of keeping all your data; 1% chance of loosing all your data 2x3Tb: 98.01% chance of keeping all your data; 1.98% chance of loosing half your data; 0.01% chance of loosing all your data.

yant

Completely irrelevant! Quantity of data is irrelevant to the reliability question. If you have 100mb of important data loosing it is bad. If you have 6tb of important data, loosing it is bad. Keep multiple copies.

DAZZ2000

Dunno mate, just trying to help set expectations. As you say this might have been obvious so I could have been unnecessarily preaching here 😜

McGonigle

If you care about your data, then no disk is reliable enough. There's simply no substitute for a proper backup scheme.

MikeyHenry

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Inside-Limbo Double Pack Xbox One
£12.85 delivered @ Base
365°
Found 18th JanFound 18th Jan
Two of the most critically acclaimed 2D puzzle-platformers of all time come to retail in the Inside/Limbo Double Pack. Includes a collectible poster and art card! INSIDE: Hunted … Read more
Get dealGet deal
michaeldvi

Great games 🔥

Whiteside

I will admit that I wasn’t massively impressed by Inside. I don’t know why but I preferred Limbo. Until the end. Then I was practically shouting at the TV. One of the most wtf moments I have ever had gaming.

TheAmazingNoob

Inside will blow your mind with it's crazy ending!

Jonathan_Mickiewicz

Absolutely brilliant games. Inside was one of the best games I've played in years. Couldn't put it down

utopiangames

Loved Inside amazing game not so sure about limbo but heat!!!

The Crew 2 Xbox One/PS4 £15.85 delivered @ Base
261°
Found 18th JanFound 18th Jan
https://www.base.com/buy/product/the-crew-2-ps4/dgc-crew2ps4.htm The newest iteration in the revolutionary franchise, The Crew 2 captures the thrill of the American motorsports s… Read more
Get dealGet deal
ptsalvin1964

Feels unfinished from the get go. Even the graphics are pants

LuFc6686

AI ruin this game, it's the worst rubber banding ive ever seen, just makes it no fun when doing races. Its the fitst game I've traded in without finishing it.

littlebitsofgaming

Bad as in bad or bad as in good?

ptsalvin1964

Bad game.

prankster101

Is this any good? It's been on my wish-list for a while...

Metro Last Light Redux / Metro 2033 Redux Xbox One Download Code £4 from Amazon UK
1081°
Found 18th JanFound 18th Jan
Each title is priced at £4 (Digital Delivery) from Amazon UK Metro Last Light Redux https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K0WLXC6 Metro 2033 Redux https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K… Read more
Get dealGet deal
dredd77

Getting people in the mood for Metro Exodus release methinks

Rookiereece100

Metro 2033 is a Fairly Easy Yet Time Consuming 1000G if you can be bothered

ruffedgrouse

Definitely play 2033 first (the redux is better IMO). Both excellent games, however.

pfagan10

These appear on Xbox Live store sales from time to time, at £6 for both. If you are in no rush I would hold out

mEduzaLTu

Last Light continues the story from 2033. So you have to play 2033 before playing Last Light if you want to understand what the hell is going on.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One (Digital) £22.55 @ Instant Gaming
365°
Found 17th JanFound 17th Jan
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere thr… Read more
Get dealGet deal
kingmonkey69

Damn missed that one!

Regprentice

It was a tenner before Christmas if you got the right offer. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-ps4-xbox-one-15-costa-coffee-voucher-carrot-2509-asda-new-accounts-free-cc-3140747

kingmonkey69

It’s great but will be less than a tenner within a year so I’ll hold out til then.

Lukkii

Makes more sense, knew I had glanced something Tomb Raidery...

ByCrom

Indeed: :( https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-xbox-one-x-enhanced-9-xbox-live-gold-3164007

Madden 19: Ultimate Super Bowl Edition (Xbox Marketplace) - £26.40
165°
Found 17th JanFound 17th Jan
Amazing price for this game, just released today and for the price and the time you’ll get out of the game definitely worth picking up if you love madden/sports games
Get dealGet deal
frankie1g

Usually wait for goat editions

PocketsAint

They seem good for an Ultimate Team head start, though it’s hard to say without being a current player. The base game was £24 I think in the recent winter sale? I guess this replaces the ‘legendary/ultimate’ versions of the game. Thanks for the post OP (y)

Sercombe

Anybody clarify if the extras included in this are good? Fifa guy myself, like Madden and usually play through ea access.. tempted if the additions are good?

Turtle1992

Possibly but not the super bowl edition

killer_cob

Won't this be on ea access in 2 weeks after the super bowl.

  1. Voting

    Deal temperatures are the heart of hotukdeals If you think a deal is hot, vote it up by clicking the red plus. Otherwise, cool it down by voting cold.

    Tip 1 of 6
  2. Comments

    Read what other members have to say about a deal and share your own opinion.

    Tip 2 of 6
  3. Add Deal

    Have you found a good deal yourself? Share it here and other members will vote on how hot the deal is.

    Tip 3 of 6
  4. Deal Link

    If you think a deal is hot, click through to the shop to snap up the deal before it’s expired.

    Tip 4 of 6
  5. Layout

    Find here other ways to view the deals. You can view it in either grid, list or text only view.

    When clicking this gear icon you can find other ways to view the deals. You can view it in either grid, list or text only view.

    Tip 5 of 6
  6. Main Menu

    Through our main menu you can navigate to certain categories or shops you are interested in.

    Tip 6 of 6